About the Role
Torii is a well-funded fastest-growing SaaS management platform that creates the modern company operating system. We are looking for the **first People experience manager in the US** to lead and scale the team. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the team and culture in a fast-growing company.
As our People experience manager, you will have the ownership of building the team's culture, implement HR best practices reporting directly to the founder and CEO. You will work closely with all teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a strategic partner to team heads and provide insightful, innovative thinking and problem solving on critical HR issues.
- Defining and implementing the company's values and norms.
- Improving recruiting process within the different teams.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Oversee the organization’s compliance with all legislation pertaining to personnel matters. Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation, and cost-efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with the management to design and implement the organization's compensation and benefits strategy including bonus programs, using external and internal benchmarking and ROI analysis.
- 5-7 years experience in Human resources roles.
- At least 2-3 years human resources role in fast growing startups.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence, listening and communication skills, and team leadership capabilities. Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong experience building culture at rapidly growing organizations, preferably in mission-driven organizations.
- A history of building effective initiatives for employee learning and development.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Deep understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work at both small and large companies.
What You'll Love About Us!
- Shaping the future of the companies by creating the next generation of the companies operating system.
- Full health coverage for employees, torii pays 100% of employee premiums and 100% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, AngelList, Similarweb, monday.com and more!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.