Torii is seeking a junior sales development representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in USA, generate qualified leads for Torii’s products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline.
The SDR will work closely with marketing and sales, reporting directly to VP Marketing, to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
If you are motivated, eager to succeed and understand how to sell technical products, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with strong technical aptitude, natural sales instincts and understanding of data to join our Sales Development organization. In this role, you will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and through various channels. Torii offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and hands-on guidance to sell a unique IT management solution and take your career to the next level!
What you’ll be doing
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target/named accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Engage with new business prospects for the sales team within the mid/large/enterprise markets using creative outbound/inbound initiatives
- Establish viable new business prospects through your own sourcing
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Torii
- Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media to evaluate relevancy and build relationships with key decision makers until they convert to qualified opportunities
- Ensure that you regularly achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure growing sales pipeline
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing and sales teams on strategic new business initiatives
- Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers
You’d be a good fit if you…
- Native English speaker- Must!
- Dynamic, high energy, team player, self-discipline, very strong communication skills
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and efficient at time management
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work Monday-Friday
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales or as Sales Development Representative or inside sales in software or SaaS company - a major plus!