We are hiring
We’re on the search for an experienced Product Manager to join Torii team and work closely with Torii CPO. We are a product-first company and we're looking a passionate product manager to join us.
In this role, you’ll drive the success of the company by leading product decisions based on feedback and data, while working closely with our customers and the engineering team.
A bit about Torii
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in the new category of SaaS Management. We’re fortunate to be backed by top-notch VCs, and to have a stellar customer roster including companies such as Twitch, Delivery Hero, Pipedrive, TypeForm, and monday.com. We’re aiming to be the market leader in our nascent category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager working on SaaS products
- Experience working on IT/Security domain is a plus
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You value execution and getting things out of the door and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
- Understand customers, their needs, and the broader market
- Work with our engineering team and set their direction by providing context and product alignment
- Work closely with our product designer to create beautiful and intuitive UI
- Coordinate with Torii leadership team, customers and other internal stakeholders to align the product with all other company functions
- Drive data-driven decisions, clear prioritization and efficient execution
- Define product KPIs, goals and how to measure success
- Define and document user stories and use-cases to guide product development