A Bit About Torii
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in the new category of SaaS Management. We’re fortunate to be backed by top-notch VCs, and to have a stellar customer roster including companies such as Twitch, Delivery Hero, Pipedrive, Chewy, and monday.com. We’re aiming to be the market leader in our nascent category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
- Lead Torii go-to-market strategy including positioning and programs execution
- Drive awareness and adoption of Torii platform through product launches, collateral development and sales enablement
- Own buyer and product insights: build buyer personas, feature prioritization, and market segmentation to inform product strategy
- Lead the development of key product messaging, collaborating with product, sales, and executive team
- Create marketing collateral including product collateral and website copy
- Develop sales tools including sales decks, product sheets and product videos
- Drive sales enablement by delivering product updates, product collateral and product training
- Perform market research and competitor analysis
Qualifications, skills, personal attributes
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing
- B2B SaaS marketing experience essential
- Experience working in a fast-growing B2B technology startup preferred
- Proven track record in executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Extremely strong writing and creative approach to product marketing copy
- Great program and project management skills that deliver results fast
- Self-starter, collaborative team player, excels in a fast moving environment
- Comfortable being both strategic and hands-on
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, across multiple timezones
What You'll Love About Us!
- You will be part of the core Marketing team at Torii, and be among the first marketers in the company. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level at a period of rapid growth for the company, and to have a significant impact on the company’s success and overall trajectory.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
- Full health coverage for employees, Torii pays 100% of employee premiums and 100% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, Wix, Palo Alto networks, Instacart, monday.com and more!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.