A Bit About Torii
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in the new category of SaaS Management. We’re fortunate to be backed by top-notch VCs, and to have a stellar customer roster including companies such as Twitch, Delivery Hero, Pipedrive, Chewy, and monday.com. We’re aiming to be the market leader in our nascent category by helping IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing SaaS applications and internal tools.
- Lead Torii’s inbound and outbound demand generation efforts
- Own Torii’s communications and content distribution systems across the company (HubSpot, content syndication)
- Manage marketing and lead/opportunity generation through company CRM system, and workflow of pipeline growth
- Provide in-depth analysis on marketing ROI, lead generation, on-going pipeline and won/loss business
- Own campaign calendar and produce content and email nurturing to support it
- Develop and manage account-based campaigns and events
- Drive content distribution and webinar campaigns in conjunction with sales team
- Own all the email communications and content distribution systems across the company
- Define the marketing strategy for the continuous development and marketing of the corporate website with focus on driving demand and conversion rates
Qualifications, skills, personal attributes
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/or marketing
- B2B SaaS marketing experience essential
- Proven track record in inbound, digital, content and outbound marketing
- Experience in managing digital agencies
- Extremely strong writing and creative approach to marketing copy
- Great program and project management skills that deliver results fast
- Proven email marketing and analytical skills
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, Hubspot experience is essential
- Self-starter, collaborative team player, excels in a fast moving environment
- Comfortable being both strategic and hands-on
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, across multiple timezones
What You'll Love About Us!
- You will be part of the core Marketing team at Torii, and be among the first marketers in the company. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level at a period of rapid growth for the company, and to have a significant impact on the company’s success and overall trajectory.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
- Full health coverage for employees, Torii pays 100% of employee premiums and 100% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, Wix, Palo Alto networks, Instacart, monday.com and more!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.