About the Role
We are excited to bring on our first Customer Success Manager, who will report directly to the CEO, but will also work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams. The CSM is responsible for ensuring that Torii's customers are delighted with our product offering, and will guide them through the journey of meeting and exceeding their ROI goals with Torii.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Sales to seamlessly transition businesses from being prospects to being customers, by taking them through the rollout/onboarding, creation of a measurable success plan, and implementation of Torii as efficiently as possible.
- Train the customers/users to get the most out of Torii
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship, handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship, measuring the value through the entire lifecycle so that renewing and expanding their contracts is a no-brainer
- Proactively measure customer/user product engagement, at a detailed level, to maximize value for the customer. Effectively communicate feature/roadmap news to customers, as well as to provide valuable inbound user feedback to the Torii Product team.
- Partner with customers to create the success plan which defines how Torii addresses their business needs, both now and in the future. Develop, agree and regularly track the success metrics together with the customer sponsor. Utilize these successes to build strong relationships and create customer references and case studies.
- Work cohesively with the Engineering and other teams to ensure smooth onboarding and deployment, and provide detailed feedback when required.
- Seek and develop areas for cross-selling and up-selling within accounts
- Monitor customer product utilization trends and work closely with the product team to build the best product for our customers.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 2+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, project management or account management functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, and start-up companies.
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or sales systems such as Salesforce Automation Hubspot, Gainsight, Sales process, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is preferred.
- Quick tech learner, with experience in training, teaching and guiding customers through technical processes.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and the ability to partner with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to the process.
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, and focused on consistency in all aspects of your daily work.
- High levels of energy and motivation to 'get things done' with the ability to find creative solutions to seemingly insurmountable challenges.
- Experience in working with IT professionals as customers is an advantage.
What You'll Love About Us!
- Full health coverage for employees, Torii pays 100% of employee premiums and 100% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Twitch, Stash, Angel.co, ClassPass, SimilarWeb, Monday.com and more!
Torii is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Torii does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.