A bit about Torii
Torii is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup in the new category of SaaS Management. We’re fortunate to be backed by top notch VCs, and to have a stellar customer roster including companies such as Palo Alto Networks, Pipedrive, TypeForm, and SimilarWeb. We’re aiming to be the market leader in our nascent category, and help IT leaders solve new and growing challenges their companies face managing their SaaS apps and internal tools.
Torii was founded by experienced tech entrepreneurs from market leaders such as Houseparty, Klarna, EMC, VMWare, Bizzabo, and Check Point. We’re a small, ambitious team that moves fast and likes to have fun.
- We’re makers, individually and as a team.
- We deeply care about design and believe it’s a competitive advantage.
- Work life balance - we aim for the long run. Burning the midnight oil won’t let us survive the challenges of a startup.
- Our customers love our product - we build products that solve real problems for our users, with a strong emphasis on user experience and design. We look for constant feedback from our customers, and make decisions based on data.
- We believe in empowerment and accountability. You’ll have a lot of freedom to influence the future of the company.
- We offer competitive salary and generous equity.
You will be the first sales person at Torii, and will own our sales efforts end to end. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level at a period of rapid growth for the company, and to have a significant impact on the company’s success and overall trajectory.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, Life insurance, generous PTO, a 401K and Happy hours, parties and events to insert joy into workflow.
What you’ll be doing
You will be tasked with achieving new business and growth sales quotas by managing the sales process for prospective business customers. We are looking for a motivated, resilient closer/hunter. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be collaborating with cross-functional peers in Product, Marketing and Engineering, and also develop strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success. As a fast-growing startup, you will be working directly with the management team and be reporting to the founder and CEO.
What you would be getting into…
- Execute and manage the sales process against a high volume of inbound & outbound leads
- You will be the first contact that prospective customers will engage with.
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Conduct remote & in-person meetings/presentations for IT executives and key stakeholders
- You will use your excellent interpersonal communication skills to set demos.
- You will engage prospects to determine interest level and qualify these leads to determine if they require further sales attention.
- You will assist in the creation and execution of email campaigns and business development cadences.
- You will build a pipeline of qualified lead opportunities to align yourself for success in selling our cutting-edge technology.
You’d be a good fit if you…
- Have 3-5 years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling.
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- High volume deal and short sales cycle experience
- Experience selling to IT professionals
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Obvious hunger, passion and people skills
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Extensive customer network is an added value